How can we improve SuperBetter?

android app (or mobile web view)

I would really love to have an android app (or a mobile-friendly webpage, with fewer graphics and an uncluttered interface). Sometimes, it doesn't work for me to sit down in front of a computer to use SuperBetter (as one of the things I'm struggling with is RSI, on my bad days when I really need a power-up or two it's not always good for me to do).

8,867 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    WilliamWilliam shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: great idea. let us know when it's available. on Android.  ·   · 
    Brandon GatzBrandon Gatz shared a merged idea: Android please  ·   · 
    Larissa GreenLarissa Green shared a merged idea: Android App!  ·   · 

455 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Simone SmithSimone Smith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I love using SuperBetter and it has really been helping me, I'm on the go a lot and sometimes don't have access to a real computer for weeks at a time, just my android phone. I feel I would use SuperBetter even more if I had it with me on my phone all of the time.

• AshleyAshley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would be able to check in. Make progress. Keep track of things. It would be so useful and so, so helpful... All of the people that I know that use SuperBetter also use Android phones. It would be so easy to check in, to be a good ally, and to be checked in on. So helpful...

• Cameron Cameron commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

An android app would be awesome, having the game just on my laptop greatly reduces its accessability.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I look forward to the android app for me to change my life into as being as motivated as when I am playing games!

I would use SuperBetter more religiously if you had an android app. I can't be at a computer all the time so having access to my SuperBetter dashboard in an android friendly app would make all the difference in the world.

I would like to see an android app for this. I was so excited to hear about the app, since I have depression and wanted to try it out.

Having had a TBI, I can see great value in having Super Better App. Do it for the health of your consumers. They'll live longer and ultimately need your services longer.

An android app would mean the world to me. I'd use Superbetter way more often. Please? =)

Please make this! I tried Superbetter before, but really wanted to be able to access it on the go!

• GothknitsGothknits commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Need the Android app...please. I have MS and this looks like just what I need. Some days being on the laptop isn't an option for me.

• Larissa SmithLarissa Smith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Do you have an Android app yet? I thought I saw it was supposed to be coming out this month. Any ideas on when that will be?

• Marty ReamesMarty Reames commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I loved playing SuperBetter on my iPhone; however, now that I've upgraded my phone to an Android phone, I miss playing the game. The tools SuperBetter has given me to improve my life, tackle challenges, and aid my friends has been incredible. As I don't turn on my computer very often, the last couple of months I've pretty much fallen off the site. I look forward to the day SuperBetter will be available on my new phone. I hope that day isn't too far in the future....

• Alexandra MalanAlexandra Malan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really would like to start this game! I want to get better and I would like to be a coach one day and use positive psychology, this might be the right way to start!
        Thanks!

• GerardGerard commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As with others I need android or I can't use. I own and do all my work on an android tablet. I can't ride all the way in to university to access a pc whenever I want access.

• Mathew FrankMathew Frank commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Use Apportable. We have ported over 100 of our iOS/objective C games using that and the ports usually take between 30m and 5h for the really complicated(uncommon APIs) games.

Drop me a line may be glad to help out, actually.

• JoshuaJoshua commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Fitbit has really taken off. My wife and I would love integration between the two.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 22 23

Feedback and Knowledge Base