How can we improve SuperBetter?

android app (or mobile web view)

I would really love to have an android app (or a mobile-friendly webpage, with fewer graphics and an uncluttered interface). Sometimes, it doesn't work for me to sit down in front of a computer to use SuperBetter (as one of the things I'm struggling with is RSI, on my bad days when I really need a power-up or two it's not always good for me to do).

9,180 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    WilliamWilliam shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: great idea. let us know when it's available. on Android.  ·   · 
    Brandon GatzBrandon Gatz shared a merged idea: Android please  ·   · 
    Larissa GreenLarissa Green shared a merged idea: Android App!  ·   · 

473 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • amberamber commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this really used to help me get through so much stuff, but now that ive swiched to android i dont have as helpful of an app!! really hoping an android version will come out soon

• Droids4lifeDroids4life commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey Superbetter... These are the Droids you're looking for. Like every other droider, I will remind you, droid should be a much bigger priority. Still waiting, getting tired of it, going to see what can be done to diy myself up a third-party app on a app building site.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I love this app and site so much! i really hope u guys get an app soon! it really helped me when i used to have an ipod. but now im on a galaxy and i miss it so much.

Why do we need to "up vote" this? There are far more android users than IOS users worldwide...

• StephanieStephanie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would definitely purchase this app if it was available for android--3 votes. Thanks for all that you do!

• Sam WatersSam Waters commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Adding another request! I've been interested in the idea for a while, but I only have android devices...

• Johann DirryJohann Dirry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

According to the FAQ, the Android App should have released back 2 month ago.

Android has a userbase of 80℅ now, so this should be a priority and the shedule in the FAQ should be updates.

You need an android app!!!! I'm pretty sure I read couple months ago that it would be released June 2014 or July 2014...it's August! please get it!!!

• ErinErin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is ridiculous, you make a post in 2012 regarding your new Apple version of the Superbetter app but two years later still don't have an Android app?!?! I think this speaks for itself.... need an android app or youre going to lose super heroes. ..

• LyLy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Superbetter is really helpful to me!!! It is a great support in dificult times! Big thanks for that!
        ...It would be so much easier and working out better to have an app to check in and report stuff inmediantly. Please, please make one! =)

• acrobatacrobat commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

habitrpg.com is worth checking out while waiting for the SuperBetter android app. They have an android app, and a gild for members who are combining habitrpg with superbetter.

• Simone SmithSimone Smith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I love using SuperBetter and it has really been helping me, I'm on the go a lot and sometimes don't have access to a real computer for weeks at a time, just my android phone. I feel I would use SuperBetter even more if I had it with me on my phone all of the time.

• AshleyAshley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would be able to check in. Make progress. Keep track of things. It would be so useful and so, so helpful... All of the people that I know that use SuperBetter also use Android phones. It would be so easy to check in, to be a good ally, and to be checked in on. So helpful...

← Previous 1 3 4 5 23 24

Feedback and Knowledge Base