How can we improve SuperBetter?

android app (or mobile web view)

I would really love to have an android app (or a mobile-friendly webpage, with fewer graphics and an uncluttered interface). Sometimes, it doesn't work for me to sit down in front of a computer to use SuperBetter (as one of the things I'm struggling with is RSI, on my bad days when I really need a power-up or two it's not always good for me to do).

9,442 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    WilliamWilliam shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: great idea. let us know when it's available. on Android.  ·   · 
    Brandon GatzBrandon Gatz shared a merged idea: Android please  ·   · 
    Larissa GreenLarissa Green shared a merged idea: Android App!  ·   · 

485 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

I'm shocked - but mostly disappointed - that you don't have an Android app yet! There are more Android users than Apple, yes?

I learned of the Superbetter app from Ted Talk. The "Talk" was great!!! Please have Android version soon.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Another vote for an Android version!

• ShiriShiri commented  · 

One more vote for Android! Thanks SB team, you're awesome.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please, Android App!! It would be nice to keep playing with some application to keep my progress (or score, as i like to see it)
        Thanks a lot for this, I actually enjoy this game and I feel like everything is a little more tolerable now

• PaulPaul commented  · 

You build it and I'll buy it. Yes please to Android app,

• KatieKatie commented  · 

Would love to see an Android app!

• Anonymous commented  · 

It would be much more easy & fun to achieve this with a local app instead of loading loads of webpages, or needing to be infront of a pc.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Hey SuperBetter, what can we do to support your quest for the SBandroid app? I'd love to know!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Would love this for android!

• gotauggotaug commented  · 

Please finish the Android version

• Anonymous commented  · 

This is really sad...you still didnt develop the android app. Shame on you!

• amberamber commented  · 

this really used to help me get through so much stuff, but now that ive swiched to android i dont have as helpful of an app!! really hoping an android version will come out soon

• michellemichelle commented  · 

would really like an android version.

• Droids4lifeDroids4life commented  · 

Hey Superbetter... These are the Droids you're looking for. Like every other droider, I will remind you, droid should be a much bigger priority. Still waiting, getting tired of it, going to see what can be done to diy myself up a third-party app on a app building site.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please, make an Android version!

• Anonymous commented  · 

I love this app and site so much! i really hope u guys get an app soon! it really helped me when i used to have an ipod. but now im on a galaxy and i miss it so much.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Why do we need to "up vote" this? There are far more android users than IOS users worldwide...

• Anonymous commented  · 

chronic pain has me in a similar position. 3 votes!

• StephanieStephanie commented  · 

I would definitely purchase this app if it was available for android--3 votes. Thanks for all that you do!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 24 25

Feedback and Knowledge Base