How can we improve SuperBetter?

android app (or mobile web view)

I would really love to have an android app (or a mobile-friendly webpage, with fewer graphics and an uncluttered interface). Sometimes, it doesn't work for me to sit down in front of a computer to use SuperBetter (as one of the things I'm struggling with is RSI, on my bad days when I really need a power-up or two it's not always good for me to do).

7,977 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    WilliamWilliam shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: great idea. let us know when it's available. on Android.  ·   · 
    Brandon GatzBrandon Gatz shared a merged idea: Android please  ·   · 
    Larissa GreenLarissa Green shared a merged idea: Android App!  ·   · 

418 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Jeff M.Jeff M. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It doesnt make sense that there is no android version.

The game works.
        It needs to spread to the mass.

The mass uses Android more than iOS.

Please, help us better ourselves EVEN on the go or during what are usually waste of time or unexpected moment..

Please do so by developping an Android version of the app.

And if it could run without the need of an internet connection would make it accessible for anyone anywhere at anytime..!

Thanks in advance and congrats on flipping your life (and thousands) by focussing your energy on "the good" :-)

• João LouroJoão Louro commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

YES! Android version *-* I'd love this to bits! I was so disappointed when I found out there was no android app yet T-T

• SamsterSamster commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm voting for Android as well. The world doesn't really revolve around Apple only. -/-

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just started SB because I saw the TED talk on it and wanted to give it a try. This last week for me has been really bad because I broke up with my boyfriend and I really feel like having SB with me where ever I go will help with the emotional recovery. Please make an android app.

• Janeen HeinbeckerJaneen Heinbecker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When, not if you make the android app version it would be really awesome if you made blackberry compatible as we can often side load android apps.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please make the app for android, I am trying to keep the program on the go, thanks for all your efforts.

I would love to see an Android app. I just stumbled across the Ted talk where SuperBetter is mentioned, I went to grab it for my phone, and....nope!

I would the Android app soon. I have serious illness and think this would really help.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 20 21

Feedback and Knowledge Base